- Record growth in cases: 31 positives in last 24 hours
- Six persons in Victoria Ward
- Three new positives are ERS residents at John Mackintosh Wing
- “Main spread” of virus is in the home and workplace
- Over 70s and immunosuppressed advised to stay at home
- Gatherings reduced from 20 to 16
- New laws effective from Friday to restrict last orders, closing times and specific measures for Chatham
The Chief Minister this afternoon announced a series of legal measures and new public health advice in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 through the community as Gibraltar registered its biggest ever day-on-day rise in cases.