GSLA Annual Summer Sports Programme Week 3
Sport and recreational activities continue to grow during week three of the 20th Anniversary Summer Sports & Leisure Programme.
For full information on activities available see the GSLA Website www.gsla.gi or pick up a Summer Sports and Leisure information booklet from Bayside Sports Complex, GSLA Swimming Pool Complex or Kings Bastion Leisure Centre.
Activities follow below:
- Teenagers – Aqua Aerobics geared towards teenagers at the GSLA Accessible Pool Wednesday evenings 8pm to 9pm.
- Family Fun Evening – table tennis coaching, badminton, tennis, paddle tennis, climbing, darts, table top games and orienteering games at the Bayside Sports Complex, Tuesday evenings 8.00pm to 10.00pm.
- Sports Train - weekday mornings, 10am to 12.30pm at the Bayside Sports Complex for 7 to 14 year olds.
- Children’s Corner - Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 10am to 12.30pm.
- GSLA Leadership through Sport Level 1 Award will be organising a Mini Festival of Sport for 7 & 8 year olds on Tuesday 30th July in the Tercentenary Sports Hall.
- Table Tennis Monday to Wednesday 10am to 10.30pm in the Tercentenary Sports Hall.
- Netball Coaching with Gibraltar Netball Association coaches, Monday to Wednesday 10am to 12.30pm.
- Ju-Jitsu instruction from highly qualified instructor Anthony Joaquin, Wednesday to Friday 10am to 12.30pm
- Tennis Coaching at Sandpits Tennis Club.
- Beach Volleyball on Thursday mornings at the Nuffield Pool.
- Wearable Art at the Montagu Youth Centre.
- Arts Tour & Treasure Hunt, Story time at the Library and Create Art Workshops with Arts Development Officer.
- Eco Arts in Alameda Gardens.
- Walks through History organised by Gibraltar Museums.
- Happy Crafting, creative crafts, sewing and textiles at the Art & Crafts Centre, Casemates.